Highlights of the September 1, 2015 issue:
- Research: Ohio Hz Shale Production 973.8 Bcf, 25.4 MMBbl 2011 thru Q2 2015
- Editorial: Y-Grade (Raw Mix of NGLs) Can Be Fractionated into Saleable NGLs
- Editorial: More on Mexico’s Energy Reform
- Drones and Data Could Dominate Future Oilfields
- Schlumberger to Buy Cameron International for $12.7 Billion
- Environmentalists Threaten to Sue EPA Over Oil and Gas Waste Rules
- George P. Bush Leads Push for Endangered Species Reform
- Natural Gas: U.S. Producing More Than Ever
- EIA Cuts U.S. Oil Output Estimates Year-to-Date
- Iran: Low Oil Prices No Production Deterrent
- Italy’s Eni Finds ‘Supergiant’ Natural Gas Field in Mediterranean Off Egypt
- Oil Surges as OPEC Signals It’s Open to ‘Fair and Reasonable’ Prices
- Troubled California Oilfield Regulator Faces Major Overhaul
- Denver Midstream Company Launched with $300 Million
- Colorado’s Denver-Julesburg Basin Among Tops in the Nation
- Encana Sells Haynesville Shale Assets for $850 Million
- ND: Reaction Split on Proposed Flaring Benchmark Change
- Elections Board Won’t Put Anti-Fracking Amendment on Youngstown Ballot
- Ohio Utica Gas Production Up 160% in Second Quarter
- Clean Air Council Sues Sunoco Over Mariner East 2 Pipeline Plan
- PA: Shell Starts Construction on Bridge to Cracker Site
- TX: Ed Bass, Others Win Royalty Lawsuit Against Chesapeake Energy
- Target Logistics to Build New Permian Basin Man Camp
- In Eagle Ford, Local Officials Win Rights on Road Control
The Powell Shale Digest (formerly the Powell Barnett Shale Newsletter) of news and research provides current information on the technology and events in major U.S. shale and tight oil plays including, but not limited to, the Bakken/Three Forks, Barnett, Cana Woodford, Eagle Ford/Pearsall, Fayetteville, Haynesville/Bossier, Mancos, Marcellus, Monterey, Niobrara,Tuscaloosa Marine, Utica, and Permian Basin, as well as other issues that impact the oil and gas industry.
The Powell Shale Digest is available by paid subscription only. A user name and password are required to access the newsletter.
Individuals may obtain a one year subscription for $375/year for a minimum of 50 weekly issues by clicking here. If you are an employee of Dale Operating Company, Devon Energy Corporation, EOG Resources Inc., Norton Rose Fulbright, OGInfo.com LLC, Range Resources Corporation, Shale Play Advisors, LLC, or XTO Energy Inc. (ExxonMobil Corporation) you are already covered by your company's corporate subscription and do not need an Individual Subscription.
Companies may obtain a corporate subscription which covers all their fulltime employees and provides for the company to display their logo on our website linked to their company’s website, if they so choose. If your company is interested in a corporate subscription, please contact Gene Powell by email at email@example.com.