Highlights of the June 30, 2015 issue:
- Research: Operator Ranking of the Eagle Ford Shale in Karnes County
- Editorial: TX RRC Executive Director Milton Rister to Retire Aug. 31
- Editorial: HF Drives Steady Growth in Oil & Gas but Feds Try to Stall It
- Drill Bits: EIA: Argentina, China Lead Shale Development Outside North America
- Cheniere Cleared to Expand Sabine Pass LNG Terminal
- Seeking More Information, Judge Stays Federal Oil & Gas Rules
- Foes of Fracking Losing Legal and Political Momentum
- Grillers Rejoice as U.S. Shale Boom Sends Propane to 13-Year Low
- A Look at 24 New Energy Projects Up for Bid in Mexico
- OPEC’s Crude Market Share Fell to Lowest Since ’03 Last Year
- Gas Flowing from Moroccan Shale
- British Shale Gas Campaign Hits Wall
- Seismologists Monitor NE Kentucky as Interest Grows in Rogersville Shale
- In Bet on Oil Prices, WPX Plans to Add Bakken Rigs
- ND: Grand Opening Held for $430M Oil Refinery at Dickinson
- Utica Shale Downturn: Magnum Hunter has 3 Weeks to Raise $9 Million
- Blue Racer Midstream Will Build 5th Cryo Plant for Utica Gas
- Oklahoma Regulator: Spike in Earthquakes is a ‘Game Changer’ for Drilling
- Marcellus Region to See Wave of Large Pipeline Projects
- Consol Considers Adding Utica Shale Wells to Airport Drilling Project
- PA Governor and Shale Gas Sector Face Off on Budget, Regulations
- New Safety Rules for South Texas Pipeline Inspectors Mandate ‘Buddy System’
- IHS Analysis: ‘Adolescent’ Wolfcamp Development Holds Promise
- Drilling Begins in Long-Term WVU, U.S. Natural Gas Study
The Powell Shale Digest (formerly the Powell Barnett Shale Newsletter) of news and research provides current information on the technology and events in major U.S. shale and tight oil plays including, but not limited to, the Bakken/Three Forks, Barnett, Cana Woodford, Eagle Ford/Pearsall, Fayetteville, Haynesville/Bossier, Mancos, Marcellus, Monterey, Niobrara,Tuscaloosa Marine, Utica, and Permian Basin, as well as other issues that impact the oil and gas industry.
The Powell Shale Digest is available by paid subscription only. A user name and password are required to access the newsletter.
Individuals may obtain a one year subscription for $375/year for a minimum of 50 weekly issues by clicking here. If you are an employee of Dale Operating Company, Devon Energy Corporation, EOG Resources Inc., Norton Rose Fulbright, OGInfo.com LLC, Range Resources Corporation, Shale Play Advisors, LLC, or XTO Energy Inc. (ExxonMobil Corporation) you are already covered by your company's corporate subscription and do not need an Individual Subscription.
Companies may obtain a corporate subscription which covers all their fulltime employees and provides for the company to display their logo on our website linked to their company’s website, if they so choose. If your company is interested in a corporate subscription, please contact Gene Powell by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.