Highlights of the February 9, 2016 issue:
- Shale Speak: Texas Alliance Appoints John Tintera Executive Vice President
- Drill Bits: 3-Year Study Finds Shale Development Not Harming Water Wells in Ohio
- Drill Bits: Obama Delivers Latest Shot at Oil with $10 per Barrel Tax Proposal
- Senate Blocks Energy Bill, as Debate Rages Around Flint
- Four of America’s Shale Gas Plays are Now Void of All Drilling
- A Record Number of Investors are Piling into Oil
- Chesapeake Says It Doesn’t Plan to Pursue Bankruptcy
- Shell Prepares to Remake Itself into Gas Giant After BG Group Deal
- Wood Mac: Production Not Fading with Oil Prices
- Iran Sets Crude Oil Export Volumes for Europe
- Saudi, Venezuela Meeting Ends with No Oil Production Agreement
- World’s Top Oil Trader: We May Never See $100 Barrels Again
- Los Angeles Prosecutor Smells Crime, Charges Utility for Huge Gas Leak
- Is Peace at Hand Over Oil and Gas Drilling in Colorado?
- North Dakota Official Says Big Pipeline Spills Should Be a Thing of the Past
- Built Up by Oil Boom, North Dakota Now Has an Emptier Feeling
- Rice, Gulfport Form Joint Venture in Ohio
- New Pipeline to Move Utica, Marcellus Natural Gas to St. Louis
- Uptick in Quakes Could Prompt Action from Oklahoma Lawmakers
- PA Environmental Quality Board Passes Updates to Oil and Gas Regulations
- Consol Energy Gets 61.9 MMcfpd from Its Second Utica Well in SW PA
- Texas Shale Drillers Lure $2 Billion in New Equity to Permian
- Texas Supreme Court Sticks with Its Hyder Decision
- EQT Fights Waste Disposal Ban in W.Va.
The Powell Shale Digest® (formerly the Powell Barnett Shale Newsletter) of news and research provides current information on the technology and events in major U.S. shale and tight oil plays including, but not limited to, the Bakken/Three Forks, Barnett, Cana Woodford, Eagle Ford/Pearsall, Fayetteville, Haynesville/Bossier, Mancos, Marcellus, Monterey, Niobrara,Tuscaloosa Marine, Utica, and Permian Basin, as well as other issues that impact the oil and gas industry.
The weekly Powell Shale Digest is available by paid subscription only. A user name and password are required to access the newsletter.
Individuals may obtain a one year subscription for $375/year for a minimum of 50 weekly issues by clicking here. If you are an employee of Dale Operating Company, Devon Energy Corporation, Norton Rose Fulbright, OGInfo.com LLC, Range Resources Corporation, Shale Play Advisors, LLC, or XTO Energy Inc. (ExxonMobil Corporation) you are already covered by your company's corporate subscription and do not need an Individual Subscription.
Companies may obtain a corporate subscription which covers all their fulltime employees and provides for the company to display their logo on our website linked to their company’s website, if they so choose. If your company is interested in a corporate subscription, please contact Gene Powell by email at email@example.com.